login  or  register

Valid Documents
All IDs must have PHOTO

-They must be originals or a certified copy of the birth certificate or License
to drive from any state in the EE .UU.

-Identification w / photo of any DMV from the EE .UU. o United States Military Identification Card or Passport

    * If you are a foreigner, passport, or consular identity document, or
    document issued by your country (driver’s license, electoral document, etc.)

    * If you are divorced, you only need to know the date of it.

The state of Nevada does not require blood tests or any Other type, Without previous appointment or waiting period.

If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must have a written authorization of some of his parents. (NOTARIZED) or be present with you when applying for the Marriage License in Court.

If you are under 15 years of age, you must be authorized by the Nevada judge.


“If you want to validate the wedding in your country of origin, you must” Assign the marriage certificate “
to be valid. (Consult the cost of said processing)

Procedure: Once the License has been obtained, you must go to a Chapel so that the certified minister marries you and the marriage is VALID or LEGAL.

In court, NO ONE can get married.

Phone: (702) 366-8594

Hours: Monday to Sunday 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM. Including holidays.

Prices are plus taxes (TAX) and are in US dollars.

Minister: In no package is included the minimum payment of $ 60 (inside the chapel, outside and within the limits of the city) $ 100 Red-Rock., $ 150 Helicopter (flying over the
Las Vegas city) always in cash.


-Proposed recommended to the limousine driver $ 30 to 1 hour, $ 40-2 hrs. from now on and within the limits of the city. Out of limits $ 60 for 2 hours. always in cash.


-Proposed recommended for the photographer: simple ceremony: $ 30 to 20 minutes, $ 40 for 1 hour and up to 2 hours. $ 50 always in cash.